Download I Love It! WordPress Theme Free

Download I Love It! WordPress Theme Free
Download I Love It! WordPress Theme Free

 

I Love It! Tema WordPress adalah konten berbagi tema WordPress yang dibuat oleh ThemeForest dan cocok untuk format tulisan yang berbeda.

I Love It! WordPress Theme Features

  • Built-in lightbox login and registration
  • Front end submission
  • User profile page
  • Love your posts
  • Mainpage format
  • Tooltip helpers
  • Navigate using keyboard keys
  • Human time
  • Facebook versus default comments
  • Multiple slide-shows
  • Sidebars and widgets
  • Social media ready

Download Nulled I Love It! WordPress Theme

Download I Love It! WordPress Theme

I Love It! WordPress Theme Free

I Love It! WordPress Theme Nulled

I Love It! 2.5 WordPress Theme
  • UPDATE: Facebook login for apps API 2.4 fix
  • FIX: Fixed wp_widget with __construct
  • FEATURE: front posting for non-logged-in users option. See “Front end posting” option compartment
LihatTutupKomentar